Check out our selection of links, featuring organizations and people who generally share similar outlooks.
Organizations & Sanctuaries
- A Home For Hooves Farm Animal Sanctuary (Vancouver Island) – a local animal sanctuary with a good message
- Bite Size Vegan – lots of great info and courses for new vegans, and more in-depth content as well
- For Human Science (Canada) – organization challenging animal testing, great resource for teachers and students dealing with dissection, etc..
- The Fur Bearer Defenders (Canada) – defending fur-bearing animals and wildlife in Canada, encouraging peaceful co-habitation
- HumaneMyth.org – fantastic resource, although hasn’t been updated for a while; learn why no animal products can be ‘humane’, and some interesting history into the emergence of the ‘humane meat’ nonsense, and all the animal organizations that actually helped launch it
- Vegan Organic Network – learn about how we can grow food veganically, without the use of animal products
- The Vegan Society (UK) – where it all started in 1944!
Other Related Sites & Friends
- Vegan Place Blog – a long-time vegan and activist, lots of thought-provoking posts
- Vegan Outdoor Adventures – a helpful resource for finding vegan outdoor gear
- The Vegan RD – Ginny is a long-time vegan and great resource for vegan nutrition